Chrysanthemum Tea Benefits
There are several varieties of chrysanthemum flowers that are used as medicines. Among them, the white chrysanthemum, yellow chrysanthemum and wild chrysanthemum flowers are most commonly used. Some of the health benefits of chrysanthemum tea are as follows:
- When taken with meals, particularly with greasy food, it helps in digestion.
- It has excellent healing properties that can provide relief from dizziness, migraine and headaches.
- It is effective for easing off eyestrain and other eye problems like blurred vision or diminished vision.
- It has a cooling and sedative effect on the body and can be used to get rid one off the symptoms of flu.
- It helps in strengthening of the lungs and is used to treat respiratory diseases including shortness of breath.
Side Effects of Chrysanthemum Tea